We will care for your pets as though they were our own. We are experienced in caring for dogs, cats, birds, fish, horses, & more. Our services can be personalized to accommodate your needs and desires. You may choose 1, 2, or 3 visits per day.
Each visit lasts 30 minutes and includes for your pets:
- Feeding and watering your pets,
- Exercising and playing with them,
- Giving routine medications,
- Scooping litter boxes,
- Cleaning up any "accidents,"
and for your home we include:
- Bringing in mail and newspapers,
- Rotating lights and blinds,
- Watering house plants as needed.
Other services which may be added include:
- Routine grooming (bathing, brushing, nail trimming, etc.),
- Oral hygiene care,
- Watering outdoor areas,
- Daily email reports.
We provide in-home nursing care for sick or injured pets. Our Registered Veterinary Technicians are qualified for many types of care and will work with your veterinarian to provide the care that she/he prescribes for your pets. This care includes, but is not limited to:
- Monitoring status of pet's condition,
- Injecting prescribed medication,
- IV fluid drips,
- Bottle feeding babies,
- Post-surgery rehabilitation,
- Wound dressing.
We can walk your pets for you while you are at work or give them other types of exercise and play time.